Senior Staff Application Engineer
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As application engineer you will connect with your customers and your colleagues within our R&D and product engineering teams and bring about the next generation of innovative products to our global customers.
- You will also: become a member of the business line marketing team.
- Play a key role in delivering on Design Wins for ams in imaging.
- Contribute to PCB Design and evaluation based on Altium Designer.
- Support evaluation and verification of image sensor circuits, design of reference applications.
- Support the evaluation board and GUI specification.
- Advice on Demonstration Standards & Reference Designs.
- Contribute to lab set ups/automation and FPGA/MCU Programming.
- Provide advise on demonstration standards and reference designs.
- Team up with development and support with regional FAE/Lab.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors or Master in EE, ECE, CE, Software Engineering, Optics or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in electrical / optical engineering.
- Familiar with common electrical and optical lab equipment.
- Background in image sensors either in medical / industrial / automotive and/or consumer and computing electronic domains.
- Experience in customer support and interaction.
- Proven success in concept studies, vendor comparison and project qualification.
- Self-propelling independent thinker, taking ownership.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.