Staff Engineer, Layout
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As staff engineer, layout you will drive custom analog and mixed signal layouts, including matching, routing, power, signal integrity.
- You will be responsible for: Full die floor planning, and block level floor planning.
- Project planning for die area and schedule, and tracking adherence to schedule
- Creative and productive mask design, with attention to detail
- Perform block level and top level design verification for schematic and design rule verification
- Programming / scripting with: Tcl, perl, skill, python
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in technical field
- Approximately 5 years of experience in the sensor or semiconductor industry and a proven track record with specific experience in IC mask design
- Expertise in Cadence Virtuoso tool suite (ADE-XL) and Mentor Calibre verification, including layout for analog matching and yield
- Experience with other relevant CAD tools is a plus
- Experience with EM/IR including Voltus or RedHawk is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.