Staff Engineer, Test & Validation
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- In this role you will: build on your Test Development experience to support the development of CMOS Image Sensors Library and Test IP for our applications.
- Participate in discussions with Design, Test Development and Test Production to support definition of best test development-flow, to optimize test performance, supporting the definition of DOEs and improve yield.
- Perform Test Development for the next generation Image Sensors.
- Work hand-in-hand with analog designers to optimize Design for Testability (DFT) and develop new specific BIST.
- Team up with the test team to communicate with colleagues and managers on regular basis about test methodology status, flag issues and request support if needed.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors degree in EE, Micro Electronics, Physics or related field
- 5+ years of experience in analog/mixed signal test development.
- Experience in supporting new product test development projects in a global organization.
- Strong problem solving skills, innovative mind-set; passion for new challenges.
- Ability to work in teams, excellent communication skills.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.