Manufacturing Product Engineering Manager (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Leads the team of manufacturing product engineers in Premstaetten
- Continuous improvement of product engineering procedures and processes
- Reports to Division ISS Operations Product Engineering manager
- Mentoring of the manufacturing product engineering team
- Drive cost improvement programs
- Control product transfer process from NPD to mass production state
- Crisis management (task force leadership)
- Experience in semiconductor technology
Your education and experiences
- 5+ years of related engineering experience
- Experience in leadership beneficial
- Master or Bachelor of Science in ELECTRONICS, PHSYSICS or equivalent
- Good communication skills in English
- Entrepreneurial thinking
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.