Staff Engineer, Project
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Able to analyze product specifications, process control specifications and product manufacturing requirements
- Possesses problem solving, negotiation and presentation skills to manage, coordinate and support activities and resolve issues encountered during product transfer and production ramp.
- Develop New Product Transfer metrics with detailed criteria which will be instrumental for successful volume ramp
- Develop plans for product engineering validation test (EVT) builds, design validation test (DVT) build and/or Ops build. Work with internal teams to fulfill product validation and qualification schedule.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as NPD, NPI, IE, QA, SCM, procurement, IT and within Operations teams to achieve successful new product ramp in mass production.
- Able to conduct engineering project reviews with members of cross functional teams
Your education and experiences
- Degree / Diploma (preferred engineering related)
- >5 years experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- MS excel, MS power point, Project management and Product Transfer experience required.
- Ability to work as a team and interact with different functions internally and externally.