Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Oversee the overall schedule of the program in order to meet the demand of the product given by the customer
- Overall responsible for the program from ramp to MP
- Be the overall driver for any issue (Quality, yield and delivery) that will affect the ramp of the product
- Driver for the program capacity readiness and ramp
- Problem-Solving Skills: Develop new solutions to problems. Skills to identify the source of the problem and create and test solutions.
Your education and experiences
- Min Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Candidate with Process, Yield, Development, Integration experience preferred.
- Min 3 years relevant experience