Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and lead a team of Engineers and Technicians to provide engineering support and ensuring stable manufacturing line and meet the customer demand.
- Drive continuous yield improvement and defect reduction projects.
- Drive process simplification and improve process robustness with good Cpk.
- Conduct, review and improve process control plan/ FMEA / SPC.
- Ability to resolve complex problems through systematic problem solving approach.
- Interface and facilitate engineering engagements/ technical presentation/ audits with customers.
- To build-up the team's technical know-how and ensure knowledge retention.
- Provide coaching to the team to improve their individual performance and buildup a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Min experience of 1 years of directly manage a team or more than 2 years of indirectly managed a team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with positive attitude and a team player
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in lean or 6 Sigma will be an advantage.
- Post graduate certificate, diploma, degree or MBA in supervisory or management would be an added advantage.