Staff Engineer, Test & Characterization
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Definition of detailed characterization and test plans
- Development of electro-optical bench top tester for modules characterization
- Development of instrument drivers and basic automation
- Development of test algorithm mainly based on image processing
- Deployment of test algorithm on mass production machines and support operations in failure analysis
- Management of the project, interacting the stakeholders (PM, designer, operation, customer)
- Run characterizations and DOE operating on the lab setup.
Your education and experiences
- Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in automated test system design.
- Experience in electro-optical module characterization
- Strong programming and data analysis skills with ability to prototype hardware/software
- Excellent skill in LabVIEW programming (Python is a nice to have).
- Good knowledge of digital image processing techniques and algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving & troubleshooting skills and strong attitude to team working