Controlling Principal Specialist
Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Owns the sales forecasting, economic research and funnel management integrity of the sales organization.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division's performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Assist with the new business process and working with finance, sales operations and business managers.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Responsible for maintaining cost center structures and ensures data consistency across other systems.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated reporting/forecast tools.
- Responsible for generating company-wide headcount report and maintains headcount dashboard for management.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Establish and build reports providing business intelligence and insights into the business, i.e Margin reporting, sales performance, account penetration progress reports.
- Support financial planning & analysis (FP&A) business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Insightful used of financial analysis techniques, tools and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results.
- Able to cleanse data to structure reports which is relevant to the business leaders.