Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Leads or co-lead for the development, implementation and management of the capex / fixed asset processes.
- Leads or co-lead in consolidation of capex requirements and performs corresponding cashflow / depreciation analysis with operating departments on adhoc, forecast, budgets and planning process.
- Establishes way of working with operating departments to maximize asset utilization and tracks actual capital expenditure is spent within approved budget.
- Leads or co-lead in monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounting (fixed asset) close processes by performing activities, including but not limited to account reconciliations, journal entry preparations, management reports, as well as other financial analyses and reports that may be required by the management.
- Records fixed asset acquisitions, dispositions, internal transfers, consignment, loan and inter-company transfers in the accounting system ensuring asset under construction and fixed asset system records are maintained up to date.
- Reviews and maintains the fixed assets schedules, organizes asset tagging and conduct regular physical count with operating departments including book to physical reconciliations and variance analysis and improvement actions.
- Prepares audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Maintains and updates internal operating procedures and controls as it relates to safeguarding of company assets.
- Recommends to management any updates to accounting policies and procedures related to fixed assets.
Your education and experiences
- Diploma with adequate experience or Degree in Accounting or Business
- At least 3 years of Capex / fixed assets related experiences in manufacturing/semi-conductor businesses. Must be proficient in SAP and Microsoft excel