Staff Engineer Product Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and drive products life cycle from new product concept to mass production
- Responsible for product documentation, BOM, product specs, process control plan etc.
- Involvement in product testing and methodology setup.
- Customer interfacing for technical discussions.
- Liaise with manufacturing to ramp product into volume production at acceptable yield levels
- Responsible for product performance analysis (JMP, Minitab, Failure analysis methodology, etc)
- Engaged in packaging solution discussions and alignment when needed.
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Mechatronics/Mechanical/Microelectronics/Materials Engineering
- At least 5 years working experience in electrical/ electronics industry
- Equipped with advanced packaging knowledge such as CSP (chip-scale package), flip chip, etc.
- Outspoken, independent; take Initiative & able to drive internal/external teams
- Good problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft business applications; strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Knowledge of VB and Microsoft Macro Scripting, Optical Sensor Functionality & Characterization, Electrical and electronics & ASIC Functionality will be a plus.