Staff Engineer, Process Integration
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead Process Integration team to drive engineering build yield improvement providing findings, analysis data and work with cross-functional teams on resolutions to meet product specification and target yield
- Involve in Design For Manufacturability (DFM) to establish mechanical structure design, process flow and equipment for new product.
- Participate actively in product and process design development/characterization activities with internal/external teams to meet project schedule and yield/CPK expectation.
- Facilitate team on root cause identification and ensure correction action implementation
- Key interface with customer on process relate discussion and escalation.
- Always look for new ideas for process innovation and development.
- Possess good technical report writing and familiar with analysis tool (JMP/SPC), Control Plan, Work Instructions, DOE, MSA, SPC, 8D & FMEA
Your education and experiences
- Min 8 years of experience in Yield Engineering with Process Engineering Background
- Possess strong interest in the development of new manufacturing process and technology
- Familiar with New Product Introduction/design cycle
- Have good interpersonal skill and interaction experiences with customers are needed
- Good analytical and presentation skills