Senior Specialist, SCM Master Planning
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsibility for the overall supply chain of assigned products.
- Forecast ( Production demand) alignment with related dept
- Planning and monitoring over the full supply chain /bill of materials.
- Inventory control
- Customer order confirmation. Handling all the customer schedule pull in or push out.
- Monitoring and ensuring of customer delivery dates
- Supply plan projection.
- Handling of exceptions in the supply chain.
- Contributing to planning developing/integration projects
- Contributing to SCM related SAP/APO project, and planning system issue
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 7 years working experience in planning/logistics
- Interested in designing/developing IT systems
- Knowledge of production planning systems (SAP CTM , SAP APO, MES).
- Detailed and accurate data analytical skills
- Collaborative and economical thinking
- Good know how of MS OFFICE (Excel, Outlook)
- Active communication skills
- Social competence in cooperation with internal partners
- Fluently spoken English
- Knowledge on the semiconductor supply chain is an advantage