Pixel Process Integration Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Boise site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- Create the next generation of CMOS Image Sensor Pixels through the development of semiconductor process modules, recipes, layouts and designs.
- Work with both internal product design and validation teams as well as external foundries to reach pixel requirements through all phases of a product from definition through to early production.
- Work with TCAD and optical simulation engineers to reduce the numbers of learning cycles required to develop pixels.
- Be part of a top-notch engaged, innovative and committed team, and benefit from working with international colleagues.
- Drive discussions with foundries to define best process flow, optimize performance, define DOEs and improve yield.
- Come up with innovative pixel concepts to meet challenges of ever demanding projects. Patent new IP.
- Compare pixel options on different architectures and layouts for cross functional review of performance vs. cost scenarios.
Your education and experiences
- BSEE or higher with emphasis on semiconductors device physics or related field.
- 10 years + experience in CMOS process integration.
- Experience with development of image sensor pixels (rolling and global shutter).
- Skilled with process integration and development of process modules.
- Comfortable with driving external foundries.
- Ability to create or drive others in the creating of layouts and verification via CAD tools.
- Able to sue design of experiments or other techniques.
- Solid knowledge of semiconductor device physics.
- Understanding of analog and digital circuits and corresponding blocks.
- High level of self-motivation and innovation.
- Ability to lead and/execute complex experiments and you have strong problem-solving skills.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.