Staff Engineer, Software Test
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Driving systematic software testing for a broad spectrum of systems (firmware, drivers, mobile phone applications, PC GUIs, tooling scripts).
- Specification and implementation of system and software test cases.
- Automation of testing.
- Training teams on software testing approaches.
- Setting up requirements coverage analysis and code coverage analysis.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience in development automated test set-ups for embedded testing.
- Broad spectrum of programming skills (C, C++, C#, Python, Java)
- Experience with embedded firmware development
- Good in negotiating technical details while having system level view.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Fluent spoken and written English