Senior Product Engineering Manager
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead a team of product engineers and responsible for the daily operations including process improvement, quality management and overall performance of the value engineering section.
- Drive continuous yield improvement and defect reduction projects.
- Ability to resolve complex problems through systematic problem solving approach.
- Drive process simplification and improve process robustness with good Cpk.
- Provide mentorship to engineers and managers.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Material engineering or equivalent.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with positive attitude and a team player.
- Knowledge in lean or 6 Sigma will be an advantage.
- Minimum 8 year experience in semiconductor or related field will be advantage.
- Singaporean or SPR.