Staff Engineer, Assembly Engineering
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing/sustaining Assembly Subcontractors located in Taiwan.
- Interface with multiple stakeholders from Design, New Product Development, Test, Packaging, Reliability, Operations and Quality Engineering teams to support new product development, product qualification and ramp up activities, ensuring product meeting committed timeline and achieve best in class yield and quality.
- Support product development, product qualification and release to production with achieved expected yield and cycle time.
- Monitor closely the assembly manufacturing process including testing to maintain and improve specified quality levels, yield, cycle times and cost.
- Support to resolve customer complaints, initiates and recommend corrective action on the basic of technical analysis, follow up corrective and improvement actions and risk mitigation.
- Oversee and monitor processing of lots for engineering evaluation, qualification or experiments.
- Drive continuous improvement programs for robust technologies and products.
- Engage in group problem solving and process improvement projects.
- Generate all assembly related technical documentation
- Generate regular report on OSAT performance.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Electric/Mechanical/Physics/Chemical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience in Semiconductor Assembly Industry, prefer to have optical package experience.
- Familiar with FMEA´s, RMA/PCN-processing and 8D-reporting
- Knowledge in Quality Management (VDA 6.3, ISO IATF16949 Quality Standards is advantage)
- Experience in IC Testing (FT and/or CP; Hardware and/or Programming). Optical testing experience is advantage.
- Willing to work with international teams and willing to travel especially within Asia region.
- High initiative, self-motivation and hard-working attitude
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in English & Mandarin