Principal Engineer, Analog Design (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Technical project lead and Lead IC Architecture for CMOS Image Sensors applications in the Mobile, Computing, Automotive, Industrial and Medical field.
- Actively work with the System Solution Architects to define the Specification for the next generation and the technical features, matching ams and customer constraints.
- Translate the System Architecture in System FRS and components specification (e.g. for optical transceivers).
- Perform technology and architecture benchmarking on system level, trend awareness & consequence analysis, continuous competitive assessment.
- Specify analog and mixed signal circuit concepts according to break down of product requirements for optical senor.
- Perform regular design reviews and supervise detailed design, simulation, verification and validation of integrated circuits in collaboration with other team members like analog, layout, digital design and validation engineers
- Creative problem solver, able to generate new IP and file patents.
- Contribute to the growth of the team, help junior / younger engineers learn required knowledge and experience through projects work.
Your education and experiences
- PhD, Master’s or Diplom degree in Electrical Engineering or microelectronics – with an emphasis in analog / mixed signal Integrated Circuit Design or a similar specialty.
- Experience in analog and mixed signal IC Design for more than 10 years.
- Strong knowledge in Cadence EDA tools.
- Experience in designing low-noise, low-power analog circuits, strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design
- Experience in Fin-FET technology nodes is strong advantage.
- Experience is required in some or all of the following; low power clock generation circuits, oscillators, Delta-Sigma ADCs, DACs, LED driver, LDO, optoelectronics, digital signal processing and calibration techniques or algorithm development, and/or digital system level design.
- Full understanding of EMC concept, simulation and analytics experience, know-how with ESD/LU concept, simulation, and circuit design.
- Experience working with production test engineers to firm up design for test and test plan details.
- Excellent team player, calm professional demeanor and excellent listening skills, ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Good background in supporting processes like requirements engineering or configuration and change management, verification needs and state-of-the-art.
- Good communication skills in oral and written English.