Staff Engineer, Supplier Quality
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Establish Qualification plan for each supplier, verify and approve CTQs for supplier processes.
- Validate measurement system capabilities used at supplier sites and ensure correlation of OQC/IQC between supplier and organization.
- Lead Supplier Audits; follow-up on supplier audit and findings to ensure closure.
- Establish regular reporting structure from the supplier and follow-up on any deviation and/or erratic trends.
- Issue SCAR to supplier for NC material and follow-up on corrective actions until closure.
- Perform regular supplier assessment with Sourcing/Supply Chain group.
- To be on-site at supplier’s location when required at times with short notice.
Your education and experiences
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (mechanical)
- Knowledge and experience in statistical tools (DOE, SPC, FMEA etc.)
- Basic knowledge and skill in data analysis tool Minitab or JMP is a plus
- Preferably has experience in technical glass as if borosilicate, quartz, optic Len etc. and experience in front end lithography would be an added advantage
- At least 3-6 years of relevant working experience in a semi-conductor (either front or back end) manufacturing environment.
- Experience on dual sourcing and ability to drive internal teams and suppliers.
- Knowledge and experience in Failure Analysis and material characterization.
- Strong problem solving ability and organization skills
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Need to be adept in: DOE MSA (GR&R) FMEA PCP RCA & Problem Solving tools & techniques (e.g. 8D, FTA) Supplier Audit
- Added Advantage: 6 sigma (green belt)
- Able to read and converse in Mandarin