Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Imagine new sensors is a dynamic group based at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. To strengthen our team we currently have an opening for a Lab Engineer. In this position you will work with a small group of 8 engineers. Together we partner with marketing to customize and create new inventive prototype sensor solutions for diverse markets in an ever changing world.
- Independently build measurement setups.
- Program measurements on the setups: (LabView and C++/arduino/python).
- Run measurements with 24h/7d capability.
- Analyze measured data and present results.
- Responsible for maintaining, repairing and calibrating of lab measurement equipment, and other lab software and hardware.
- Help in selecting, ordering and installing new laboratory equipment.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining structured usage and storage of samples, wafers, tools, accessories, instruments, etc.
- Responsible for keeping consumables and spare parts in stock.
- Responsible for keeping the labs operational, 5S and ISO auditable (like 9001). Support in internal and external audits of the Laboratory and ams site.
- Enable quality of working in the laboratory by e.g. implementing and maintaining ESD regulations.
- Support in maintaining personal safety and health in the labs.
- Driving the ESH, Environment, Safety and Health of the ams site.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Chemistry, Physics or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in industry, desirable but not essential. Starters may apply.
- Basic understanding of chemistry, chemicals and their documentation and safety.
- Affinity with semiconductor industry and miniaturized applications.
- Affinity with practical hands-on work.
- Experience with Solidwroks.
- Affinity with 3D printing and preferably designing of parts.
- Understanding of MatLab is a pre
- Ability to perform statistical relevant analysis/presentation (minitab) is a pre
- Capable of working in an organized and structured way.
- Proven team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Taking initiative, self-starter and open attitude.
- This is a great opportunity for an Engineer who is motivated by bringing ideas to the table and ultimately creating new inventive first of a kind products.