Senior Marcom Specialist
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- As part of Marcom, this role drives marketing programs to further the ams business in Greater China region and support also AP sales
- Implement marketing communications programs in below functions and responsible for the programs ROI, but not limit to：1. Account based marketing approach; 2. GC and AP PR regular execution, media affairs support；3.Event execution, project management；4. Content marketing；5. Internal communications；6. University program support; 7. Company wide internal communications which highlight sales achievements from GC and AP.
- Using account based marketing principles, work with the Regional Marcom head and sales team to deliver on defined measures to reach the customers.
- Develop & execute marcom activities and programs to build mindshare for the ams brand and products with ams internal, OEMS, distribution partners, media eco-system partners and other influencers.
- Lead and develop APGC event strategy aligning with ams business priorities and division goals, and deliver KPI, associate with other marcom programs to maximize the ROI.
- Coordinate with the region and worldwide to improve brand/product awareness among target audience and demonstrate key values to existing and potential customers in China。
- Drive the relevant Marcom activities with the regional product marketers for the ams go-to-market and NPI programs with the lead of corporate guidance.
- Support ams public relations execution in APGC, mainly mainland China, also including relevant activities to Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Singapore.
- Support and execute Asia university program management in APGC.
- Ability to create/drive content on different marcom programs, responsible for all marketing related material localization into proper languages.
Your education and experiences
- BA or Master degree in communications, public relations or marketing and a study or work experience in content marketing would highly desirable for the job.
- 5 or beyond experience in driving marketing communication programs.
- Knowledge of the high-tech or semiconductor industries is a must.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to influence without authority, great interpersonal skill.
- Persuasive skills in speaking, writing and competitively positioning the company through news communications.
- Results/deadline oriented.
- Able to travel – regional and international.
- Creativity and new media knowledge is a plus.