Process Engineer, Metrology and Defectivity
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Setup and maintain recipes for metrology, defectivity and logistics tools. Manage data and recipe backup.
- Do defectivity analysis and disposition for AVI OOS lot.
- Do MSA study to ensure the accuracy, stability, repeatability and reproducibility.
- Collaborate with equipment engineer and vendor to ensure tools stable and reliable performance
- Writing relevant procedures such as WSP and OCAP, conduct training to operator and other colleagues
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics & Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and other engineering.
- Experience in MSA, SPC, DOE, recipe set up for metrology and defectivity tools such as microscope, AVI, particle check, ellipsometer, wafer sort and merge.