Principal Engineer, Technology Quality Engineering CMOS (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for Quality Engineering of new CMOS IC technologies (2nd/3rd Generation) as well as for special projects like technology transfers, insourcing and technology optimizations.
- Drives and owns strategic projects on cross-learning and standardization (way of working, business processes, general quality requirements) across the ams Quality functions
- Drive standardization in ams CMOS technologies to define qualified building blocks, which in turn shall enable a high re-use factor, which in turn enables fast development cycles of innovative and robust products
- End-to-End responsible for Quality Engineering in technology development projects, owning and driving all Quality related aspects until ramp up in Mass Production
- Generates high-quality documents like business process flows, holistic quality plans/reports
- Reasonable support of peak Quality Engineering demands, which cannot be sufficiently covered out of the Divisions and Operations, in particular support for unplanned project opportunities and Task Force Support for unexpected quality excursions
- Act as pivot and facilitator for general Quality-related documents/contracts to align between the Quality functions, and to establish and maintain aligned “baseline requirements” profile to facilitate contract negotiations
- Efficient, effective and timely reporting to Technology Quality Manager, project lead, and other stakeholders to maintain commitments
Your education and experiences
- Engineering Degree / Master in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics
- Multiple years experience in CMOS IC semiconductor industry in Senior Quality Engineering and/or Senior Quality Management positions
- Proven track record in Quality/Reliability Engineering for New Product Development, New Product Introduction of complex large-scale projects
- High competency in applying quality tools (APQP, FMEA's, 8-D reporting, Kaizen, ISO TS16949 and QS9000 Quality Standards)
- Strong leadership personality, strong communication skills, personality keywords: self-driven, proactive, taking initiative, team player
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills, high self-organizing skills. Has proven ability to lead Task Forces, solve complex problems under high internal and external pressure.
- Fluent English (spoken and written), good customer interface skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure
- Willingness work in international teams and to travel (up to~ 25% travel, depending on assignment).
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.