LEAN Expert (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The lean expert identifies waste and builds up lean processes within the semiconductor wafer fab and its interfaces
- She/he supports adjusting the organization to efficiently fulfill the changing business and satisfy customer triggered lean concepts
- Leading cross-functional teams, educating and coaching operators, engineers and managers within the organization
- Communication to all stakeholders is an integral part of the job
Your education and experiences
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Holistic view
- Master in engineering sciences or similar
- 5 or more years of work experience at senior level in a complex technical environment with high degree of automation.
- Six Sigma Black Belt will be preferred
- Fluent in both English and German
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.