Process Integration Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- PI representative for transfer projects on 180nm technology with focus to OPC in cooperation with consulting companies and counterparts from other departments
- Supervise & monitor manufacturing with the set up process technology in close teamwork with single process engineering, process R&D, QA, etc.
- Maintain process deliveries (e.g. FMEA, PCP, etc.) & lead cross-functional discussions
- Optimize processes and solve process problems in close teamwork with different departments (e.g. Test, Product Engineering, Design, Design Support, QA, etc.)
- Evaluate and implement possible process simplifications / improvements in order to lower manufacturing costs & increase process and product robustness
- Transfer new technologies / process modules from process R&D into production
- Take PI responsibility at customer audits and for reporting requested data to key customers
- Stabilize technologies by supervising lead products
- Improve product yield via defect engineering & perform physical failure analyses in close cooperation with other departments / teams (e.g. defect, FA team, etc.)
Your education and experiences
- Master degree or PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Material Sciences or similar
- Several years of experience in process integration in semiconductor manufacturing with focus on 180 nm technology
- Excellent technological & professional skills
- High organizational & communication skills
- Confident writing and speaking ability in English
- Advanced problem solving skills (beneficial: Six Sigma experience, etc.)
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to adjust to fast changing environments and project working style to set up new processes
- Beneficial: experience & mind-set according automotive standards in semiconductor industry
- Beneficial: experience in customer communication on technical issues in 8D format
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.