Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible in warehouse inventory and deliveries.
- Coordinate all shipments for all locations and follow schedules of shipment deliveries
- SAP transaction posting in receiving and in shipping
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes
- Responsible in BOC and PEZA shipping transaction
Your education and experiences
- Academic degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and/or Industrial Engineering.
- 2 years working experience in logistics.
- Strong Communication skills & Social competence.