Senior Staff Engineer, Product Quality
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Owns full Quality Engineering responsibility for new product and technology developments, as part of the project team. Focus is on key customer projects
- Develops qualification strategy for assigned projects. Plans, supervises and coordinates qualification execution in cooperation with reliability test laboratories - ensuring first time right.
- Develops new failure analysis methods for assigned projects in teamwork with failure analysis teams
- Performs failure analysis and 8D reporting, initiates and drives the implementation of containment / corrective actions
- Drives and manages quality and reliability issues, as well as continuous improvement in all areas of interest
- Represents Quality in internal and external meetings and events
Your education and experiences
- Engineering Degree / Master in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics
- Experience in semiconductor industry strongly beneficial, preferably in the field Quality, Reliability and/or Failure Analysis Engineering. Ambitious and motivated beginners in the field are also very welcome.
- Know-how of quality tools (FMEA's and 8-D reporting, ISO TS16949 and QS9000 Quality Standards) is beneficial
- Strong leadership and communication skills (self-driven, proactive, taking initiative, team player)
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills, high self-organizing skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written), good customer interface skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure
- Willingness to travel and to work in international teams
- Ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.