Senior Staff Product Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • Responsible for mass production enabling in the product development phase. This includes lessons learnt from mass production, target setting for yield and testtime, the concept for electrical failure analysis and supplier review/recommendation from technical side.
- • Technical interface to internal and external manufacturing with respect to yield / process capability and production flow
- • Perform data analysis of first test results of engineering and corner material in development phase
- • Responsible to support the ramp-up to mass production volumes: Material review and release process, management of yield excursions, product margin monitoring and improvement, electrical failure analysis in case of non-conformance of material.
- • Production- and test process support during product life cycle
- • Responsible for product margin monitoring and improvement (COS and yield optimization)
- • Responsible for daily maverick lot disposition and electrical failure analysis of field returns
- • Develop test driven analysis methodologies
- • Co-operation with various departments in the continuous quality improvement program
- • Technical interface to customer in supply and quality related escalations through CQE team
- • Experience in Return Material Authorization (RMA) support through laboratory validation and/or Electrical/Physical failure analysis.
Your education and experiences
- • A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics
- • Minimum of 5 years semiconductor industry experience as a Sr. Product Engineer, with knowledge in Test Development/methodology and/or Electrical failure analysis is a plus
- • Technical problem solver
- • Knowledge in mixed signal integrated circuits manufacturing and test of Hall Effect sensors for automotive applications.
- • Well organized
- • Excellent communication, presentation and collaborative skills
- • Proactive, team oriented