Management Assistant Image Sensor Solutions (ISS)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In this role you will support our Image Sensor Solution (ISS) Management Team and other ISS team members with diverse activities to include:
- Preparation and organization of internal/external meetings, agenda and travel for the division Management Team.
- Preparation and organization of internal/external meetings (customers, audit, management).
- Work as one team/cooperate with ISS Assistant Team of Head of Strategy/M&A and HR in supporting ams Belgium (Antwerp) location with administrative tasks, including SAP PO generation process, expense claiming, etc.
- Contribution to highly engaging and energizing atmosphere /working climate in ams, in accordance with the company values of ams.
- Work as one team with ams worldwide executive assistants, bringing flexibility and energy, independent of location to the team. Drive, align and execute the ams way of working within the team. The team we call our Management Support Office (MSO).
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor degree level of education or similar relevant experience
- approximately 5 years professional experience as management assistant in an international environment
- Strong administrative and time management skills
- Advanced professional skills in MS Office
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English, culturally sensitive
- Ability to work on multiple task with challenging timelines.
- about ams Image Sensor Solutions
- We shape sensing solutions for imaging megatrends. We are open, exciting, market-focused with a ‘we get it done’ mentality. We profitably beat the competition in fast-growing, imaging markets. We make image sensing an enjoyable and safe experience. The Imaging Sensor Solution division focuses on the megatrends 3D imaging, human machine interaction, automation, industry 4.0 and medical & health.
- The division growth plan is setup around consumer, automotive & medical imaging as well as full service foundry. The Division team is a global with main locations in Graz (Austria), Antwerp (Belgium), Pavia (Italy), Valencia (Spain) and Funchal (Portugal) and has 350+ team members.