- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • Able to lead taskforce solving RMAs/customer issues- initiates and drives the implementation of containment and corrective actions.
- • Documentation and reporting: Generates 8D reports for customer complaints • Acts as representative to external customers.
- • Responsible in performing key administrative tasks. • Perform initial FA analysis.
- • Crisis-Management – lead crisis team for major customer excursions (RMAs on high-volume products); manage and align all activities for all customer excursions including EF, PFA, RCA and definition of corrective actions; Communicates results and activities to customers.
- • Provides quality engineering support and work with ams AG internal organization to resolve quality issues at customer side and improve product quality in the field. • Support taskforce any quality issues internally and externally through efficient and effective problem solving skills.
Your education and experiences
- • Degree in Electronics, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or any equivalent.
- • Experience in Semiconductor manufacturing specifically in the field of Failure Analysis, Reliability and Customer Quality. • Knowledgeable in both FA and Rel concepts and ideas.
- • Excellent problem solving and communication skills, high self-organization skills.
- • Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- • Willing to work in international teams