Industrial Engineering Technician
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct equipment utilization study and allowances analysis. Compare gap on equipment productivity vs actual output by monitoring equipment OEE.
- Conduct Man-To-Machine ratio time study
- Collaborate and work with cross functional teams to explore ways for continuously improvement of processes, OEE and cycle time.
- Experience in designing and optimizing factory space
- Responsible for quantification of headcount requirements for our production sites (Directs and In-directs)
- To maintain excellent delivery and quality levels to our internal and external customers.
- To support Operation teams to find the most cost effective solutions to utilize man, machines, materials, space and methods.
Your education and experiences
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in semiconductor industry.
- Computer skills : MS Office, Auto-CAD
- Strong team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge on statistical analysis tools will be preferred.