Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design schematics and write PLC ladder logic programs for custom automation equipment used in semiconductor final test. Reverse engineer existing code for modification.
- Draw schematics of electrical components, pneumatics, circuits, and motion controls to define and document the complete automation system.
- Create and test programs with determined criteria for functionality, reliability and safety of automation equipment. GUI to PLC.
- Install programs to be fully integrated with equipment, PLC programs and GUI/HMI.
- Prepare basic design for software, instrumentation and control related documents.
- Use rational steps and mathematical concepts to design project flows for machine design.
- Program the man to machine interface to allow for user interface with automation program.
- Create and document program user manual. Train as necessary.
- Maintain backups and revision control on all software.
- Coordinate and communicate well with end users and other development teams.
Your education and experiences
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Programming, Automation Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years in automation or robotics manufacturing specifically in field of programming PLC and industrial controls.
- Proficient in PLC Programming in automated test systems, robotic devices and troubleshooting of different automation software and automation equipment.
- Design, creates, maintains, and troubleshoot industrial automation systems by Programmable Logic Controllers and motion controllers.
- Capable of reverse engineering existing code to make patches or upgrades.
- GUI/HMI Programming for man machine interface is a must.
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills.
- Ability to design schematics, create, test and install programs.
- Knowledge in Arduino and Raspberry Pi Python or C++ programming is an advantage.
- With strong background in Assembly, Test and Tape and Reel Processes and equipment.