Senior Automation/Mechatronics Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible to integrate mechanical, electrical and PLC programming into custom designed automation systems to solve problems and improve equipment function.
- Design, fabricate and automate new and retrofitted equipment with new modules for repurposing equipment on new projects.
- Design, test and improve equipment’s and technology solution that automate the production processes traditionally done manually. Manufacturing efficiency improvement.
- Prepare basic design for software, instrumentation and control related documents.
- Spec and research all controls and machine components for automation and controls
- Create and document user manual for end users. Train as necessary.
- Work with customers and suppliers to define materials specifications, fabrications and programming related issues with ease of maintenance and cost reduction built into design.
- Ensure automation build stays in budget and on time with highest quality.
Your education and experiences
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering –(Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Electromechanical or equivalent)
- At least 5 years in semiconductor manufacturing specifically in field of Equipment Engineering, robotics or industrial automation design and fabrication.
- Skilled in fabrication, systems integration, wiring, electronics, sensors, and documentation.
- Strong knowledge in Industrial Automation Controls, motion controls, PLC, DCS, I/O Modules and HMI/SCADA development using different platforms.
- Troubleshooting and repair of Industrial PC, Controller with display, VFD, Servo drives, AC/DC Drives, inverters, power supplies and UPS.
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills.
- Ability to read, interpret, and create electronics and electrical schematic diagrams.
- With strong background in Assembly, Test and Tape and Reel Processes equipment.