Senior Staff Product Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Owns full Quality Engineering responsibility for new product developments, as part of the project team with a focus on Image Sensor products.
- Develops risk mitigating Product Quality strategy for assigned projects, incl. Product Reliability Qualification, Robustness Validation, Safelaunch, Failure analysis concept, Quality Control concept, Certifications.
- Drives Quality in Design for New Product Development, like e.g. Design for Reliability/Test/Manufacturability, Reliability Screening Methodologies.
- Supervises and coordinates execution of Product Quality Plan, ensuring compliance and timely completion in all areas.
- Develops new failure analysis methods for assigned projects in teamwork with failure analysis teams
- Performs failure analysis and 8D reporting, initiates and drives the implementation of containment / corrective actions
- Represents Quality in internal and external meetings and events
Your education and experiences
- Engineering Degree / Master in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics
- Experience in semiconductor industry strongly beneficial, preferably in the field Quality, Reliability and/or Failure Analysis Engineering. Ambitious and motivated beginners in the field are also very welcome.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure
- Strong leadership and communication skills (self-driven, proactive, taking initiative, team player)
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills, high self-organizing skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written), good customer interface skills
- Know-how of quality tools (FMEA's and 8-D reporting, ISO TS16949 and QS9000 Quality Standards) is beneficial
- Willingness to travel and to work in international teams, in the future
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.