Staff Engineer, Lift-Off Process
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Document processes (FMEA, control plan, work station troubleshooting and PM procedure)
- Manage Lift-Off Process (LOF), Wet Clean and Plating process for existing products and develop/refine new products introduction.
- Plan, develop and manage with process engineers for new parts/retrofit qualification.
- Manage parts inventory and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Responsible for tool operations, preventive maintenance and production time management as well as continuous improvement.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science; or Diploma holder with many years of experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of plating, single wafer processing and wet bench.
- Experience in at least two of the following semiconductor manufacturing area: Lift-Off Process (LOF), Plating or Wet Clean
- Experience in high volume manufacturing, and production ramp experience in semiconductor industry; Experience in III-V semiconductor fab is beneficial.
- Proficient in SPC, FMEA and SAP systems
- Candidates with supervisory experience will have an edge.
- Competent in documentation, presentation skills.