Staff Engineer, Metrology Process
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Setup and maintain recipes for metrology, defectivity and logistics tools. Manage data and recipe backup.
- Do defectivity analysis and disposition for Automatic Visual Inspection (AVI) Out-of-Spec (OOS) lot.
- Do measuring system analysis study to ensure the accuracy, stability, repeatability and reproducibility.
- Monitor and improve the tool performance by Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Continuous Improvement Project (CIP)
- Collaborate with equipment engineer and vendor to ensure tools stable and reliable performance
- Writing relevant procedures such as Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Out-of-Control-Action-Plan (OCAP), Control Plan, conduct training to operator and other colleagues
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics & Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and other engineering.
- Experience in Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Design of Experiment (DOE), recipe set up for metrology and defectivity tools such as microscope, Automatic Visual Inspection (AVI), particle check, ellipsometer, wafer sort and merge.
- Additional experience in maintenance is preferable.