Senior Staff Eng, Design Verification - Mixed Signal (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and executing digital and/or mixed signal verification on high performance digital / mixed-signal architectures & circuits.
- Development of verification plan, testbench architecture, test suits, coverage models and checkers (assertions) based on IC specifications.
- Development, maintenance and debug of SystemVerilog and Verilog-AMS testbenches to verify behavioral and transistor level designs.
- Architect and develop SystemVerilog/UVM/direct testbenches, plan and develop functional coverage, implement checkers and assumptions.
- This role requires the candidate to work proactively with other teams responsible for chip architecture, digital and analog design, as well as project plan, ensuring all feature requirements are met. Should be able to make decision on right verification methodology based on type of design (e.g. simulation/formal verification, IP/System-level).
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or microelectronics, with emphasis in digital / mixed-signal design and verification of Integrated Circuit Design or similar specialty.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of IC digital / mixed design verification.
- Expertise with methodologies and languages for digital / mixed-signal verification (SystemVerilog, Verilog-AMS, UVM, assertions, covergroups, formal).
- Experience in architecture and implementation of testbenches using UVM and System Verilog.
- Experience with the Cadence Analog Design Environment (ADE-L/ADEXL/ Maestro) is a plus.
- Solid scripting background (Python, Perl etc.) and familiarity with EDA tools (Virtuoso, Xcelium, Spectre, vManager etc.)
- Experience in verifying mixed-signal designs in digital environment (mixed-signal UVM) is a strong benefit.
- Excellent team player. Calm professional demeanor and excellent listening skills, ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Good communication skills in oral and written English.