Staff Engineer, Failure Analysis
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct optical/electrical and physical failure analysis of request, identify the root cause of failure and respond with appropriate corrective actions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to solve technical/process/reliability issues during product development and ramp to.
- Liaise with and oversee FA Subcon, other internal FA sites on all Physical and Optical/Electrical Failure Analysis issues.
- Develop new FA methods, technique catering to new projects, document and fan out the SOP, WI.
Your education and experiences
- Master’s or PhD in the areas of Optics, Semiconductor, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Material Science Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in FA/Product/Testing of assembly, IC chip, optical device.
- Strong understanding of testing and FA on optical devices such as optical sensor, VCSEL, LED etc. would be an advantage.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, good technical writing skill is required.
- Positive attitude