- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support IQC Engineer with day to day IQC activities, including scope check, defect verification and data compilation.
- Support IQC engineer to supervise QA inspectors to ensure all the inspections are performed according to SOP
- Support engineer on IQC set up and maintain equipment & parts used for measurement.
- Setup equipment & test program for incoming inspection.
- Provide training to QA inspectors to perform inspection.
Your education and experiences
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant working experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office a must.
- Knowledge in material measurement methodologies (spectrophotometers, Rheometer, OGP, GD&T, etc) and measurement system analysis will be and added advantage.