Engineer, Test Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Be a technical lead in a diverse team environment that includes interactions with suppliers, internal and external customers.
- Develop test strategy for new products and new techniques for test handling and fixtures, using experimental design and statistical method, evaluate failure data to find root cause and implement sound engineering solution.
- Define processes and equipment requirements and specifications used in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of sensor devices.
- Test development for New Product development. To develop and implement new test concepts and methods, programs, test jigs, fixtures and test equipment for sensor/optical products testing
- Review product requirements with product designers to ensure compatibility with processing and testing methods with design goals.
- Work with project team, supplier and customer to develop the tester for the new products which meet all specified Test requirements within the project time line.
- The developed tester for the new products can be manufactured to support mass production usage
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering/ Optics Engineering or Physics with at least 2 years' of related experience in semiconductor packaging / semiconductor or optical sensor product manufacturing background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and influence a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Familiar with Design of Experiments (DOE) methodology and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Familiar with lenses, basic optics & optoelectronics knowledge, light measurement equipment and techniques would be an added advantage.
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills in troubleshooting and able to perform under pressure in a cross functional team.
- Have strong leadership qualities and be able to drive project teams in ensuring time lines, costs and quality expectations are achieved.
- Travelling required (at 20%)