Staff Engineer, CVD Process
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Process responsibility in the semiconductor IC fabrication.
- Sustaining of existing processes in terms of quality, performance and throughput improvement.
- Characterization and implementation of new equipment.
- Development of new unit processes.
- Development and implementation of system/product monitoring strategies.
- Identification and solving of potential process- and equipment problems.
- Experience in CVD/Etch process.
Your education and experiences
- University degree in technical science (physics, chemistry, materials science or related)
- Experience in the Semiconductor Industry beneficial
- Team player, good communication & problem solving skills