Engineer, Test Development (Module Package)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Be a technical lead of the project assigned and interact with suppliers, internal and external customers and production personnel
- Perform activities for test development, characterization, and implementation of new test equipment, jigs and fixtures, test concepts, methods and programs into production.
- Develop fixtures and jigs for testing and support customers on all test related matters
- Develop and perform test program generation and optimization for new customers' products
- Develop and execute test strategy for new products including design for test analysis and feedback
- Define processes and equipment requirements and specifications used in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of sensor devices
- Develop new techniques for test handling and fixtures, using experimental design and statistical method, evaluate failure data to find root cause and implement sound engineering solution
- Develop improvement plans programs to improve test yields and tester efficiency.
- Review product requirements with product designers to ensure compatibility with processing and testing methods with design goals
- Recommend and prepare changes, additions, and modifications which will optimize processes, enhance yields, reduce costs and improve the manufacture of product / processes
Your education and experiences
- Masters or Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Min. 2 years' of related experience in semiconductor packaging or semiconductor manufacturing
- Able to Travel within short notice to support qualification of testers on different subcon ams sites.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet urgent customer requirements
- Able to commit and complete deliverables (beyond normal working hours)
- Experienced in applying Design of Experiments (DOE) methodology, using tools such as Statistical Process Control (SPC) tools, JMP software or related.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and influence a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Have strong leadership qualities and be able to drive project teams in ensuring set time lines, costs and quality expectations are met
- Possess sensor, camera, lighting package design, modeling knowledge would be an added advantage
- Possess prior experience in project management and preferably from range of medium to large size projects