Technician, Test (Shift)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To provide report to reduce test cost and cycle time, improve test efficiency and resolve issues related to testing
- To co-work with engineer to carry out evaluation/ DOE run and data collection.
- To monitor tester performance and provide first level troubleshooting & fix.
- To assist in daily production line sustaining related activities; attend to production hold lots and first level investigation.
Your education and experiences
- Diploma in engineering field.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with positive attitude and a team player.
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skill.
- Proactive and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Independent and hands on, willing to do nightshift
- Cleaning room working experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge with MS office skills preferred.
- Singaporean or SPR.