SW Application Engineer - PMIS (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design, configure, operate and perform maintenance on project management software and solutions of corporate PMO
- Interaction with colleagues from international sites
- Provide system customizations and implement minor reports based on given requirements and change requests
- Act as the direct contact between the ams project and portfolio managers and corporate PMO for system relevant topics
- Incorporate with first- and third-level support for users of project management software and solutions
- Plan and coordinate software releases, creation, review and execution of test plans compliant with PM processes and requirements
- Conduct acceptance tests to verify if project management software and solutions is compliant with corporate PMO requirements
- Active monitoring of changes and product roadmaps
- Provide continuous system trainings to project community
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Software Engineering or similar
- Alternatively HTL in software development with few years of experience
- Database skills: knowledge and understanding in relational databases (Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server); SAP / HANA is an advantage
- Programming languages: Java, ABAB; Script (SQL, PL/SQL, Java, HTML, Python, Perl, PHP…)
- SAP FI /CO knowledge is an advantage
- Optional experience in enterprise project management solutions like Planview Enterprise One, Microsoft Project Server or Project Online, Sciforma, TeamForge or any other comparable platform.
- Experience in Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Project Management skills is an advantage
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.