Digital Backend Layouter (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for P&R with Cadence flow and Cadence tools
- Responsibe to provide clean digital layout from netlist to GDSII (fulfill timing constraints, EMIR analysis,...)
- Good knowledge on small process nodes, 16nm or smaller, is necessary
- Knowledge from floorplan to backend tapeout release is necessary
Your education and experiences
- Technical degree or equivalent is necessary
- Experience with place & route tools and flow
- Good communication skills are required, good English language skills mandatory
- At least 5 years experience is requested
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.