Project Manager, Technology Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Plan project processes and set deadlines to meet established objectives
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Confer with upper management and stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective implementation of a project
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Possess knowledge and information flowing seamlessly and requires both technical know-how and first-hand knowledge of the tasks assigned to keep the project moving forward.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in Engineering or Science
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Proven track records in design, development and manufacturing industry (Sensors, semiconductor, Opto/Opt-electronics) as project manager or similar roles
- Self-Starter: Proactively assumes responsibility and is highly motivated to bring results and success
- Relationship Skills: A good presence that commands confidence and respect along with good listening skills necessary to create a strong rapport with customers, counterparts, internal stakeholders and team-mates
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences and capable of articulating ams’ Core Values and products
- Leadership Skill: Able to lead a team of project personnel to achieve set objectives
- Good to have: Proficiency in other language (German, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai)
- Able/Willing to travel within short notice