Internship (m/f/d) / Praxissemester Digital Design
Research & Development
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and verify digital circuits together with experts from our company
- Contribute to innovative digital design solutions
- Work on UVM based test cases to verify the functionality of digital design blocks
- Analyse functionality and parameters of prototype ICs in close cooperation with lab engineers
Your education and experiences
- Eager to build a deep understanding of digital circuit design and verification
- Be on track to attain Bachelor / Master's Degree student in Electrical and Electronics or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of Digital Design Basics (Verilog, VHDL)
- Know how in firmware development
- Experience with an FPGA Environment
- Understanding of SystemC is a Plus
- Enjoy working in an international environment and eagerness to learn new things
- Possibility to apply learnings on a Bachelor Thesis / Master-Thesis
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group for PflichtpraktikantInnen (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.