Vice President, Engineering Management
Research & Development
- Regular Parttime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In this role you will join our Corporate R&D organization and connect with our engineering teams globally.
- You will monitor new technologies and assessing their potential to create new products or improve existing ones
- Direct R&D investments to projects that can add value to the company
- Provide reliable technical assessments of potential M&As
- Establish and maintain a strong IP portfolio supporting and leveraging ams’ strategy
- Participate in governmental and professional groups in ways that empower the company
- Explain company products and growth strategies to the trade media
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- 15+ years of semiconductor experience to include: the design/development/manufacturing of electronics and experience working in an engineering management role.
- Understand the semiconductor manufacturing process, devices, key elements of the Design Kit (circuit models, design rules, checkers etc.), basic IP like ESD cells and EMC solutions, VCSEL manufacturing, packaging technology, and Software development.
- You have a passion for technology, strong business acumen and you keep a helicopter view and you get great results.
- With your energy and passion, you are capable of challenging decision makers/leaders of diverse departments to include; technology, EDA, PMOs, Funding, IP and Software.
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.