Digital Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- RTL-to-GDS flow (Synopsys/Cadence synthesis, ATPG; Cadence Encounter layout)
- Development of high efficient audio signal processing architectures
- Specification of digital integrated circuit blocks for audio applications
- HDL design and verification of digital circuit blocks
- Quotation (Area, Time, Effort estimations) for digital blocks and functions
Your education and experiences
- Degree in electronic engineering, computer science or related field
- Experience in digital design with HDL (Verilog, VHDL) on RTL
- Professional experience in integrated circuit digital design and related tools will be an advantage
- Knowledge of DSP architectures
- Structured working style and good organization abilities
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Communication skills and proficiency in English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.