Staff Engineer, Requirements Managment (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Perform requirements management activities for complete product development cycle in the area of semiconductor devices for 3D sensor system applications
- Application areas include both consumer products as well as automotive products fulfilling ISO2626 functional safety requirements.
- Work with product management and engineering teams on requirements specifications
- Understanding, clarification and structured documentation of functional and non-functional requirements of products, together with the Product Manager/Marketing Manager, the customer (if needed) and the engineering team
- Tracing of requirements through design, verification, validation, and test activities. Reporting on requirements that lack sufficient coverage in mentioned activities
- Administration and support of engineering tools like requirements management tools, repositories, trackers and code review tools
- Tailoring requirements management process in alignment with the stakeholders and training the users for most effective deployment of Requirements management for products
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or similar with minimum of 2 years of experience in product development, ideally in semiconductor industry
- Practical experience and applied knowledge with respect to requirements engineering
- Knowhow on the ISO26262 Functional Safety standard and its practical usage in product development projects
- Understanding of technical aspects in semiconductor business across development disciplines such as analog design, digital design, packaging, software development, etc.
- High curiosity to scrutinize use cases and applications. Good understanding to translate them into technical concepts and requirements
- Enthusiasm to write, review and maintain documentation
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good team player. Able to work concurrently in multiple teams with different characteristics and needs
- Willing to take initiative and highly self-motivating
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.