Staff Engineer, Process Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and qualify effective process to meet product design requirements.
- Design tools and fixturing to enhance replication process.
- Equipment and material selection for new product design.
- Responsible for Lens Replication process development for new product design that includes epoxy jetting/dispensing and alignment processes.
- Preparation of handover documents to OPS group.
- Work with suppliers for resolution of machine and material related issues in timely manner.
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electrical / Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience in semiconductor/electronic industry.
- Hands-on experience on Dispensing equipment and Replication/Auto aligner systems preferably Datacon dispenser and EVG/SUSS auto aligner system.
- Independent and strong aptitude for research and development with ability to create production-worthy technologies. Strong in statistical data analyst
- Knowledge of SPC/ FMEA and other process control tools is a must.